- When designing your Titan Abrasive blast room, we can also work with GFS to engineer your paint booth.
- Save time and money by working with one company and one dedicated engineer – and one RFQ.
- Our expert crew can handle the installation of your paint booth and your blast room.
- If needed, we’ll work with GFS to ensure any computer or software programming is correctly implemented; depending on paint room complexity, GFS will send a startup technician to the field to oversee installation.
- Experienced team of GFS engineers and designers
- Structurally, mechanically and electronically sound booths
- Booths meet all industry and government standards so you can easily obtain permits, protect your capital investment, and keep your employees safe.
- Whether you need pressurized, non-pressurized, drive through doors, down-draft, side-downdraft, crossdraft, etc., we ensure your spray paint booth solves your application challenge – and will provide flawless coverage for years to come.
GFS Large Equipment Paint Booths
Perfect for industrial manufacturers and businesses looking for a safe, clean, code-compliant environment for painting large equipment, vehicles, and other products.