Durable – Modular – Easy to Operate & Maintain
Titan Cartridge Dust Collector Series is the most affordable, versatile, high-performance dust collector on the market today.
Designed exclusively by Titan for abrasive blasting applications – including blast rooms and blast cabinets – these dust collectors provide the proper ventilation needed to assure maximum visibility, allowing the operator to work safely and productively.
Down-time is also a thing of the past as the reverse pulse cleaning system momentarily reverses the flow of air through the filter element, knocking caked-on dust into the hopper or dust drum while the dust collector is in operation. Add a Photohelic gauge for optimized cleaning.
These dust collectors deliver maximum efficiency, require zero outside venting of air, and eliminate heated and cooled air loss – significantly reducing energy costs.
Benefits of Titan cartridge dust collectors
- Captures dust-filled air, filters it, and returns the clean air to the plant
- Delivers maximum efficiency and rugged durability
- Requires zero outside venting of air
- Eliminates heated and cooled air loss — significantly reducing energy costs
- Modular Design — Versatile, expandable, reconfigure or upgrade as needed
- Internal abrasive wear Inlets — Bolt-in and replaceable
- Smaller footprint and overall height than the leading competition
- Options can be added at any time
Unique Modular Design
- Easily expand or reconfigure to meet your specific needs (frames, components, and options can be added as needed).
- Eliminates the need for a complete replacement of a working dust collection system due to size requirements.
- Standard internal abrasive wear inlets are bolt-in and can be easily replaced.
- External abrasive wear inlet and shorter legs can be added as needed at any time.
Advanced NanoFiber Filtration Technology
- Comes standard!
- Allows for the filter to surface load, resulting in lower pressure drop, reduced pulse-cleaning cycles, and less wear and tear
- Longer filter life means significant cost savings over time
- Easily replaceable
- Only cartridge on the market to receive a MERV 15 rating
Small Cartridge Dust Collector
- Designed specifically for use with blast cabinets (including our own redesigned cabinet line).
- Single units available at 600cfm, 900cfm, or 1200cfm.
- Incorporates all of the same features as our standard dust collector.
- The smallest, most durable, and versatile dust collector line for use with a blast cabinet on the market.
- Photohelic Gauge – Measures and controls differential pressure, providing fully automated cleaning and longer filter life; reduces system air consumption; factory-installed — Let us know when you order!
- Shorter Legs – For 5 gallon pail for low area conditions
- Hopper Butterfly Valve Assembly – Upgrade to standard slide gate
- External Abrasive Wear Inlet
- Hazardous Condition Controls
- Hazardous Condition Venting Door