Cartridge Dust Collectors
- Easily expand, reconfigure, or upgrade to meet your specific needs (frames, components, and options can be added as needed).
- Eliminates the need for a complete replacement of a working dust collection system due to size requirements.
- Standard internal abrasive wear inlets are bolt-in and can be easily replaced.
- External abrasive wear inlet and shorter legs can be added as needed at any time.
- Advanced technology comes standard!
- Allows for the filter to surface load, resulting in lower pressure drop, reduced pulse-cleaning cycles, and less wear and tear.
- Longer filter life means significant cost savings over time.
- Easily replaceable
- MERV 15 rating
- Sizes start at 600 cfm and go as high as needed
- Photohelic Gauge – Measures and controls differential pressure, providing fully automated cleaning and longer filter life; reduces system air consumption; factory-installed
- Shorter Legs – For low ceiling height conditions
- Hopper Butterfly Valve Assembly – Upgrade to standard slide gate
- External Abrasive Wear Inlet
- Hazardous Condition Controls
- Explosion Venting