Mechanical Assembler / Warehouse Supervisor
Skills & Attributes
- Excellent work ethic: Dependable, show up to work on time, trustworthy, confident.
- Process- and detail-oriented; a strong mechanical aptitude is a must.
- Strong desire to be in a position of responsibility and a trusted member of our team.
- Willing to learn new things, grow, and earn more money.
- Ability to read and understand information and then make high-value decisions based on good judgment and common sense.
- Collaborative; can receive feedback and also provide ideas for improving processes and/or efficiencies.
- Assemble various pieces of industrial machinery.
- Read engineering drawings; use power and hand tools.
- Build pallets; package and palletize equipment for shipping.
- Pack part orders and prepare for UPS pickup.
- Drive a forklift to load and unload trucks and move items around the shop.
- Perform various jobs around the shop as needed.
- Some travel may be required or available.
Education & Experience
- Computer literate.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years of industrial or mechanical experience (preferred).
Submit your resume (via PDF) to Brandon Acker, CEO, or apply online: