TITAN ABRASIVE SYSTEMS ACCEPTS ALL ORDERS WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT THE PURCHASER IS IN AGREEMENT WITH THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED, ALL PRICES ARE F.O.B. IVYLAND, PA USA.
2. ALL ORDERS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL AND ACCEPTANCE BY TITAN ABRASIVE SYSTEMS.
3. ALL ORDERS ARE SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS, CURRENT AND FUTURE.
4. ALL ORDERS ARE ACCEPTED WITH THE EXPRESS UNDERSTANDING THAT TITAN ABRASIVE SYSTEMS IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT MAY RESULT FROM DELAYS IN SHIPMENT OR DELIVERY DUE TO ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER.
5. PRODUCT DESIGNS AND PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
6. SHIPPING: SELLER OFFERS SHIPPING ON MOST ITEMS FOR AN ADDITIONAL COST. SHIPPING MUST BE PAID FOR IN FULL PRIOR TO RELEASE OF GOODS. SELLER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DELAYS IN SHIPPING DUE TO FREIGHT CARRIER. SELLER WILL LOAD MOST ITEMS AT NO CHARGE. SEA CONTAINER LOADS WILL INCURR ADDITIONAL CHARGES.
7. ALL MATERIALS MUST BE EXAMINED UPON RECEIPT. ALL SHIPMENTS SHOULD BE THOROUGHLY EXAMINED BY THE BUYER PRIOR TO SIGNING FOR THE RECEIPT OF GOODS. ALL CLAIMS MUST BE NOTED ON BILL OF LADING AT THE TIME OF DELIVERY. NO HIDDEN DAMAGE OR SHORTAGES WILL BE CONSIDERED IF NOT INDICATED AT THE TIME OF DELIVERY. ANY POTENTIAL CLAIM MUST BE REPORTED TO SELLER WITHIN 24 HOURS OF DELIVERY. DO NOT DISCARD ANY PACKING MATERIAL! ANY DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE MUST BE REPORTED TO TITAN ABRASIVE SYSTEMS WITHIN 5 DAYS OF RECEIPT OF GOODS.
8. MERCHANDISE MAY BE RETURNED SUBJECT TO CERTAIN CONDITIONS. ALL RETURNS MUST BE PRE-AUTHORIZED BY TITAN ABRASIVE SYSTEMS AND ARE SUBJECT TO A 20% RESTOCKING/HANDLING CHARGE. TO OBTAIN AUTHORIZATION, FAX OR E-MAIL A COPY OF THE ORIGINAL INVOICE ON WHICH THE MERCHANDISE APPEARS, TO THE ATTENTION OF CUSTOMER SERVICE. INCLUDE A NOTE INDICATING THE REASON FOR RETURN. A RMA WILL BE FORWARDED PROMPTLY. COPIES OF THE RMA AND ORIGINAL INVOICE MUST ACCOMPANY THE RETURNED GOODS. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN DELAYS IN ISSUING CREDIT. RETURN ALL PRODUCTS FREIGHT PREPAID TO: 35 STEAMWHISTLE DRIVE, IVYLAND, PA 18974. RETURNS MUST BE MADE WITH IN 30 DAYS OF INVOICE DATE.
Titan Abrasive Systems, LLC (“Titan”) warrants all parts and equipment against defect in material and workmanship to the original purchaser for a period of three (3) years after shipment. Upon prompt notification by the buyer, to Titan, components that are determined by Titan to be defective will be repaired or replaced at no additional charge.
1. This warranty does not apply to normal wear items such as nozzles, blast hose, and reclaimers or to other components that are exposed to direct contact with blast media.
2. The buyer must follow all recommended maintenance schedules; see Operating Instructions & Maintenance Manual.
3. Does not apply to misapplication of product.
4. Unauthorized service, repair, improper installation, improper operation, improper maintenance, alterations, misuse, neglect, accident or excessive ambient conditions will void the warranty.
5. If genuine Titan replacement parts are not used the warranty is void.
6. Returned Materials Authorization (RMA) form must be completed and accompany all returned materials. Returns will not be recognized without prior authorization and RMA number.
7. Associated installation costs are excluded.
8. Freight cost for materials returned to Titan are to be assumed by the buyer unless the parts are determined defective by Titan.
9. Parts not supplied by Titan are not covered. Commercial components are warranted under terms of the original manufacturer.