Higher abrasive velocity for greater impact intensity
The preferred design for maximum production and precise control, Titan Abrasive Pressure Blast Cabinets can clean up to 5 times faster than suction sandblasting cabinets — with the added benefit of pressure control, allowing you to perform almost any surface finishing job more quickly and precisely.
Our pressure sand blast cabinets provide the cleaning efficiency of an outdoor portable blaster contained within the confines of a bead blasting cabinet.
The Titan Abrasive Difference
- Built for industrial production applications
- Delivers rugged, non-stop daily operation
- Ideal for heavy duty cleaning of rusted parts, coating removal, mill scale, or surface preparation
- Heavy duty cast-iron media regulator for consistent flow without clogging
Types of Titan Abrasive Pressure Blast Cabinets:
RPD Series pressure blast cabinets
Our most popular blasting cabinet. These systems include:
- Pressure vessel
- Media reclaim system with cyclone separator
- Cartridge dust collector
DS Series pressure bead blast cabinets
Designed for use with plastic media, which is used for coating removal without surface damage. These cabinets incorporate:
- Pressure vessel
- Cyclone separator
- Magnetic separator
- Vibrating screen
- Cartridge dust collector
ERG Series pressure blasting cabinets
Designed for extended work hours, reduced fatigue and operator comfort. Ergonomic features include:
- Lower front section of blast cabinet angled for seated operation
- Adjustable foot rest with foot pedal
- Armrest below glove openings for added comfort
- All controls within operators reach for convenience
- Media spill sills on doors
PD Series pressure blasting cabinets
Designed for steel grit or steel shot peening. These systems feature:
- The pressure vessel mounted directly below the blasting cabinet for media recycling
- Cartridge dust collector to remove airborne dust and fines from the blast cabinet interior while shot blasting
All Titan blast cabinets are manufactured using 12 gauge steel, feature a 3/16″ perforated reinforced floor with a 1,000 pound capacity, and are powdered coated, rather than painted, for a more durable finish.
Our Pressure and Suction blast cabinets come standard with cartridge dust collectors, tunable reclaimers, and our heavy duty cast iron media regulators – plus all of the following features for which most companies charge extra.
Adjustable Media Reclaim System
With cyclone separator and 150lb capacity media storage hopper, the reclaim system can be adjusted to control the size of fines extracted from the blast media. Screen prevents oversized particles from causing clogging. Easy access door allows quick cleaning of screen and easy media filling.
1.5 cu. ft. ASME Coded Pressure Vessel
Designed for high-performance, versatile blast cleaning.
Reverse Pulse Cartridge Dust Collector
Available in 700, 900 and 1200 cfm models; simplify cleaning and maintenance with push button reverse pulse and easy access filter cartridges.
Heavy Duty Cast Iron Media Regulator with Clean-Out Plug
Internal moving parts are isolated from abrasive flow. Clean-out plug allows easy access to obstacles, which may block media flow. A simple, dependable, low maintenance workhorse.
Pressure Regulator & Moisture Separator
Assures precise control of media at both high and low operating pressures. Moisture Separator improves efficiency and reduces downtime by helping prevent moisture in supply lines from contaminating media.
Double Panel Doors with Knife Edge Sealing
More rigid than single panel doors, our knife edge design seals more tightly for a dust-free seal.
Door Safety Interlocks
Blasting is interrupted if either door is opened. Complies with OSHA requirements.
Self-Adjusting Door Latch
Assures continued tight sealing as blast cabinet door gasket ages.
Safety Guard Foot Pedal
Prevents accidental operation.
Large Quick-Change View Window
Provides large viewing area and can be changed in a few minutes without any tools.
High-Intensity Flood Lights
Can be adjusted to focus illumination on areas being blasted; prevents over-blasting caused by poor visibility.
Vented View Window
Intake system creates air curtain across window to reduce dust build up and improve visibility.
Tungsten Carbide Blast Nozzle + Blow-Off Gun
A wide range of factory options, designed to meet almost any need without custom modification, are also available for our Pressure Blast Cabinets and Suction Blast Cabinets. Don’t see what you need? Please inquire!
- Pneumatic Powered Turntable
- Air Cylinder Operated Vertical Door
- Door Sills to Prevent Media Spills
- Blast Cabinet Rubber Curtains for Doors, Walls, Cabinet Cone, etc.
- Plexiglass Window Underlayment to Protect Cabinet Window
- Reclaimer Wear Plate Coatings for Internal Reclaim (Harsh Abrasive)
- Dust Collector Silencer
- Dust Drum for Standard Dust Collector
- Magnetic Separator