Whether removing contamination, corrosion, paint, mill scale or other coatings from surfaces, the Titan Ultrablast blast pot is unparalleled in the industry.
Titan built its name on the super-rugged abrasive regulator valve found on every Titan Ultrablast portable blast machine.
Constructed from heavy-duty cast iron, Titan abrasive regulator valves are designed to work with any media type. Switching to a different media only requires changing out the media, not the valve – saving you considerable down-time.
The abrasive regulator combines the blasting media and high-velocity air to provide maximum cleaning speeds and uniform surface texture and profile for improved bonding of coatings.
Titan valves are fully adjustable, which means they can be used at different air pressures, and they use interchangeable, easy-to-maintain internal components — eliminating the need for stocking multiple repair parts or kits.
Choose a Model
- Pressure-release or pressure-hold remote control options (Learn more)
- Automatic fill seal – Pop-up valve
- Large inspection door – For easy interior tank access
- Mounted wheels – Portable to any location or job site
- Heavy-Duty cast iron abrasive regulator – Ensures long, dependable life
- Heavy-Duty cast iron exhaust valve
- ASME coded pressure vessel – Delivers 150 psi working pressure
- 1-1/4″ piping – Allows up to 50% more airflow compared to 1-inch piping
- Flexible pusher line – Guarantees airflow without pressure loss from elbows
- 1″ Blast Hose w/ Couplings (50′)
- 1/4″ Tungsten Carbide Blast Nozzle
- Nova 2000 Respirator (Blast Helmet)
- Radex Airline Filter
- 50′ Breathing Air Supply Hose
- Double Palm Leather Blasting Gloves