Titan Abrasive, a small manufacturer based in Ivyland, PA, is seeking an Assembler:
Your primary responsibility is to assemble various pieces of industrial machinery and pack/ship part orders. In this role, you’ll report directly to Brandon Acker, CEO.
The Assembler position is an excellent entry-level position for an individual seeking a steady career with a growth-oriented company that makes high-quality industrial products.
This position requires that you lift a minimum of 75 pounds, as well as bend, lift, stoop and stand for prolonged periods. You’ll also be exposed to noise. You’ll often work by yourself in our warehouse.
Skills and Attributes Required
- Process- and detail-oriented; a strong mechanical aptitude is a must.
- Strong desire to be in a position of responsibility and a trusted member of our team.
- Willing to learn new things, grow, and earn more money.
- Ability to read and understand information and then make high-value decisions based on good judgment and common sense.
- Collaborative; can receive feedback and also provide ideas for improving processes and/or efficiencies.
- Excellent work ethic: Dependable, show up to work on time, trustworthy, confident.
- Assemble various pieces of industrial machinery.
- Read engineering drawings; use power and hand tools.
- Build pallets; package and palletize equipment for shipping.
- Pack part orders and prepare for UPS pickup.
- Drive a forklift to load and unload trucks and move items around the shop.
- Perform various jobs around the shop as needed.
- Some travel may be required or available.
Experience and Education
- Computer literate
- High school diploma
- Two years of industrial or mechanical experience desired but not necessary
Salary and Benefits
- Part-time or full-time position available.
- Salary is $16 – $20 per hour to start, depending on experience.
- Paid Holidays
- 96 Hours of Accrued PTO
- $500 per month benefits compensation